Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's Been Awhile


Yes, Yes....I know! It's been a damn long time since I have even thought about writing again. There has been so much going on in the past few months, that I've hardly had time to sleep; much less get on this damn thing. To make a really long story really short....had a good Christmas, got into a fight with the ex's new "thing"; went to court over that...still have to go to court over that; started seeing a psychiatrist because the ex has made me a little more than crazy. I don't sleep for shit, I don't eat for shit, and I have way too much month left at the end of the money. Other than that, we're all bueno in Casa de la Lyons.......Oh yea, and my father continues to prove everyday what a great father he is! (can you feel the sarcasm in that?) His wife is still a whore, and her children too....oh yea.....here's a picture just in case anyone forgot what I look like.

1 comment:

HerMom said...

You're an angry little elf, aren't ya?!!