Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Crazy World of Me

Is it just me or does everyone have that "one special person", of which they can't let go? I secretly rewound my life back 2 and a half years(before the evil, dark days of Meghan) and tried harder than ever to remember why I had "let go" of "Bubba". A few nights ago I ran into him at a local hangout/dancehall and we had the best time we'd ever had. He got my number and said he would call later. We ended up shutting the place down, and I left (alone), while he stayed and talked with his friends. He did call around 4 a.m. and we got together. We spent a lot of time catching up and talking about the old days when we used to date. Now, forward 2 and a half years to the present.....this is the age AFTER JOSH as we'll call it. I'm still a little bitter and reluctant towards a lot of men. He(josh) hurt me in ways I didn't think I could be hurt. He pushed me around, belittled me, and had absolutely no respect for the "girlfriend he loved so much" and whom he lived with in MY HOUSE, rent free for 6 months. These past couple of hellishly GREAT months without him, have been wonderful and many adventurous nights. Bubba happened to come into the picture at the right time. We dated prior to me and the evil ass goblin with no job and a crackhead new girlfriend (Josh), and now I'm thinking I'm ready to have another boyfriend to kick around. I know Bubba, I know his "habits" and routines, so I'm not like taking on a new chore. We get along great, he's got an amazing personality and many many great ASSets. We hung out last night and watched a movie, he was sweet, he was GREAT! ;)
I think my life has gotten back on the right track and completely turned around. I'm happy, I'm in a good mood (most of the time), and I actually get to go out and NOT come home if I want. I love it!!!!!!

No comments: