Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sex, Drugs, and Yee-haws

Last night I found myself in the wierdest dream possible. I was in the middle of a round-pen(for those of you who don't know what that is, its a circular pen for keeping horses or cows), blaring Def Leopard coming from somewhere around me, and surrounded by lots of good looking cowboys. Now, this might not seem that wierd to you, but it kinda was. These cowboys were staring at me and shouting indecipherable, words. I am very "yeehaw" friendly, I grew up in a town where there is more livestock than people. Don't get me wrong, I love the cowboys. But when they are all standing around in their stetsons and wranglers shouting stuff at you, it can be a little scary. I promise I'm not on any kind of drugs, this was completely sober dreaming. I'm beginning to think, someone is trying to pull me back to my roots. Maybe I need to go find a cowboy to love on for a while.......any suggestions anyone?

No comments: