Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"I will win....."

is what I've been telling myself for the last couple of months. Nothing is ever as hard as it seems, and we never put more on ourselves than we can truly handle. I do have a lot going on...not as much as some people I know. Heaven forbid my problems be as big as yours.......but still, for being as young as I am, I never thought I would end up this stressed out. Writing helps a lot, its something I've been doing since I was young, and by the time I'm through with this, I'll probably feel better. Do you ever feel like you just need to run away for a while? Just pack up and leave and not worry about anything until you feel good and ready to, thats how I feel now. If I could go back to Mexico and not worry about a damn thing until NEVER, I would. Now I truly understand what Kenny meant when he said "No shoes, no shirt, and no problems.." because its the truth. Everything just seems worlds away when your laying on a beach with a pina colada and not a care in the world. I wish I could go back..............maybe our wishes aren't as far as they seem....has anyone seen Ryan's number?

No comments: