Friday, September 09, 2005

From Josh With Love

From : Joshua S.
Sent : Wednesday, September 7, 2005 8:50 PM
To : Meghan L.
Subject : I know!

Meghan, I know all those things already! You should also know the way I feel about you. I have never asked you to wait forever, and I'm not expecting you too. I know we had our problems while we were together, actually quite a bit of problems, but that never made me love you any less. We stayed together for so long through things that would have torn most couples apart. I have realized during this time we have been apart how much I did enjoy being with you, and how little all those things that we fought over actually meant. Compared to loving you for the rest of my life, those disagreements and fights never meant jack shit in the big scheme of things. I Hope we will eventually work together to find our way as a couple in this world. I dont like to rush things anymore, just as I don't like being rushed, but I don't want you to feel as if you're wasting your time. All I can say on that matter is that if you feel the way you say you feel about me and our future, waiting a little while to get what you want is not a waste of time-its time invested in something that will last you the rest of your life. TRUE LOVE, that's what you are investing in. I promise you that one way or the other fate will have it's way and you will have what's yours. I wish for nothing else but your happiness, and anything else that I can give you in this world. I will take care of "things" in time. I have got to go for now, miss ya, luv ya, and everything else you already know! -- Your Buddah--Josh.

No comments: