Monday, September 12, 2005

Horoscopes Suck

Libra:Your past is singing a bluesy song, trying to lure you backward when you've likely learned what you needed to there. Be a toughie; acknowledge the pull, then push it away and get your head (and heart) in the present.

-*-Isn't it just weird how these things are so true all the time? My relationship life seriously is a sad country love song right now. The past is pulling harder than ever and I'm pushing as hard as I can to get away. I came, I saw, I got what was coming to me. Why would I want to do that again? Thats what we'll call him from now on: Past. So, I am having dinner with Past tonight, and I'm glad to see that we're finally learning how to be friends and talk about things that still need to be talked about. We love each other, but I think we agree we're not good together. Or, it was me agreeing he's not good for me. Either way, we worked it out, and now we're better friends than anything(just don't tell "the new girlfriend)

No comments: