Monday, September 12, 2005

Zero For The Hero

Well, I had a good time this weekend! I went out and drank, and drank, and drank some more and then I met Eddie. Eddie takes the cake on a lot of "bar flies" I've met. He's just gorgeous, and sweet, and probably the biggest male whore I've ever met. I met him in Pearland with some friends, Amy and Cathy, at The Corral! Haha, a bunch of rednecks, drunk, on karaoke night. Yea, not pretty at all. I spent more time laughing than anything. We were sitting right by the door, so when Eddie and his friends walked in, I immediately knew. It wouldn't be for several more hours that I find out, he noticed me too and didn't want to say anything because he's shy. We end up talking and having a good time and when its time to leave, he walks me to the car and gives me a hug and a kiss good night and drops the famous guy line "I'll call you later if you promise to answer it." Ok, I'd be stupid not to answer it! I figured he wouldn't call, and went on my marry little way. WRONG......he called at 4:30 that morning and we talked for a little while and I told him that I would call him later.....and didn't. Sorry Eddie, got busy and forgot about you. Now, it is my turn to ignore phone calls and make empty promises! Here starts the war of the sexes............

No comments: